The world is on the brink of a new revolution driven by the convergence of a number of new technologies, including genome editing, artificial intelligence and 3D printing. How will these technologies change the lives of the next generation?
– What are the game-changing technologies?
– What are the moral, ethical and social concerns which they raise?
– How are these technologies going to change the face of business, government and society?
– How can humans work with technology for better outcomes?
· Eric Anderson, Chairman, Planetary Holdings, USA.
· Jennifer Doudna, Professor of Chemistry and of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
· Nita A. Farahany, Professor, Law and Philosophy, Duke University, USA.
· Toomas Hendrik Ilves, President of Estonia.
· Andrew Moore, Dean, School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
Moderated by Zanny Minton Beddoes, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist, United Kingdom.